Late Breaking Poster Session
- All Late Breaking Poster abstracts must be submitted
via our web site by the deadline: July 15, 2006
at midnight (You have until 11.59 p.m. in the
time zone of your choice).
- Notification of acceptance will be provided within
one week of submission. Submissions will not be accepted
after July 15, 2006. Posters submitted on the
deadline will be notified of acceptance by July 22,
- Authors must submit two versions of your Late Breaking
Poster abstract: a 50-word abstract
that will be printed for distribution at the conference,
and a one-page abstract (1000 words)
to be posted on the conference web site.
- PLate Breaking Posters may cover material in any area
of computational biology. Posters must include original
work that is unpublished or less than a year old.
- A maximum of one poster per presenting
author can be submitted. The presenting author of the
poster must be present at the conference and be available
at the poster session to present the poster.
- Poster board dimensions are 0.9 meters wide
x 1.35 meters high. Fasteners (Velcro / double
sided tape) will be provided at the site, please DO
NOT bring tape, tacks or pins.
- ISMB 2006 will not offer tables for laptop computer
demos during any poster session.
- All Late Breaking Poster abstracts will be considered
a “personal communication” to the conference
attendees. Abstracts will not be published in the proceedings,
but will distributed at the conference and will be appear
on the conference website.
- Submitted posters will be reviewed and categorized
into the following general areas:
- Comparative Genomics
- Databases & Data Integration
- Evolution and Phylogeny
- Human Health
- Molecular and Supramolecular Dynamics
- Sequence Analysis
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Systems Biology
- Text Mining & Information Extraction
- Other – Posters which do not fall into the
above categories may be considered as well.
All questions pertaining to the ISMB 2006
poster session should be directed to: email@example.com
**** Submission Closed